Monday, February 2, 2009

My First Blog Award


I recently received my 1st blog award from Shari of S. Reetz Bears ! I'm so pleased to know that people do occasionally read my blog. Thanks so much, Shari.

This award is for:

"The authors say that blogs that receive this award are exceedingly charming.This blog invests a proximity in space, time and relationships.These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends; they are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandisement. Our hope is that when the awards of these ribbons are cut, even more friendships will be propagated.Please give your attention to these writers! Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who will choose 8 more, and include this cleverly written text into the body of this award."

I am happy to pass this award to the following bloggers:

Yesterday's Glitter
Boot Button Bears
Dog Patch Critters
Catherwoods
Three O'Clock Bears
Bear Paws by Roxanne
Inside My Studio
Laurie Lou Bears

All of these wonderful blogs can be found on my bear artists blogs links.

No comments: