Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spring Fling

I'm working on my bears for NCTB's Spring Fling. You'll notice the banner on the right; click it and it will take you to the information.

I started one bear last week...after not liking the second head, I decided to put him away and not waste any more time on something I knew I wouldn't like. Not that I won't like him in the future because I do plan to go back to him someday hoping that he'll just work out better when I'm not on a deadline. I'm just finishing up my first bear and have two more cut out so my week end is looking busy.

I'm also taking a photography class online from eBearz. I waited a little too long for it to do me much good for the Fling and I'm a little behind on my reading, but I'm looking forward to learning more about cameras and which one would be best for me.

I always forget to put labels on my posts. Don't know why as they are right below my post, but I just do. I need to remember that so that I don't repeat myself. I may have already mentioned the photography class so I apologize is this is a repeat.

I'm really happy to say that James has joined Hyacinth and Willis with their new family in Ohio.

Back to work for me.

No comments: