Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm excited to share...

I am the Featured Artist for the month of May at Teddy Bears and Critters Australasia. If you are so inclined and have a few minutes, I hope you'll stop by and take a look.

I want to thank Sandi Smith, of Bearly Sane and administrator of Teddy Bears and Critters Australasia, for the opportunity to be profiled on her site. Sandi has been a long-distance mentor for me, offering support and encouragement throughout the year or so that I've known her. Most especially, she's believed in my work. Thanks, Sandi.

5 comments:

ginger@bearbits said...

Congratulations! It's very exciting!

Sarah Medina said...

How wonderful!! I'm a member too and have enjoyed my time there. I'm really excited about the upcoming B & W Show!! Huggies Sarah

Marlys Waggle said...

Thank you so much, Ginger and Sarah. It was an honor for Sandi to even suggest it, let alone go with it. I very much appreciate your comments.

Hugs, Marlys

Tammy said...

A huge congratulations Marlys ! You must be beaming. You deserve to be recognized as both you and your bears are wonderful !

Hugs,Tammy

Ashley said...

Interesting... I think I learned a thing or two about you I may not have known before! Congratulations, Mom.