Monday, February 11, 2008

New Bear - Esmé

Sleepy Davey and Rose Marie have been adopted together and will soon be on their way to their new home in New Jersey where they'll join Tommy and Peppermint in a wonderful teddy-bear-loving home.


This is Esmé and she has just been listed on Bid4Bears. Her fur is actually a very frosty white and her color comes entirely from the backing fabric. She's 15" standing and 10.5" sitting. Hope you like her.



I'm currently working on two Teddy Talk challenge bears, one a "shades of black and white" bear and the second an "out of your comfort zone" bear. The black and white is nearly done and, hopefully, will be completed by the end-of-February deadline. The other bear is a work in progress and will be smaller than my normal bears. I've always admired miniature and micro-mini bear makers. They so amaze me with so much detail into such tiny pieces. I love the little bears, but all those little pieces just may not be for me.The head is finished and I'm really quite happy with the way it turned out so I'm encouraged.

No comments: