Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yikes, I've been tagged

I was just tagged by Laura Lynn of Teddies by Laura Lynn which means I have to list 6 random things about myself. That might be difficult since I really don't have a very interesting story...but let's see:

1. I have incredibly short toes about which my family constantly teases me...but you don't get to see a photo.

2. I'm an avid reader and have about 800 books in the house.

3. I am not a very good cook and don't like to cook.

4. I am crazy about Scotties Terriers.

5. Allyn and I grew up in the same very small town, lived about 3 blocks apart, went to the same schools at the same time (but I'm a year ahead of him) but didn't meet
until 5 months before we married.

6. My two older sisters were teenagers when I was born and they named me.

Sorry, I'm just not very interesting, but I wanted to play.

If you are on the list below, you've been tagged to name 6 random things about yourself.

Penney at Seamore Collectibles
Ellen Borggreve
Laura at
Dances with Teddy Bears
Christine at Boot Button Bears
Louise Peers Miniatures
Brenda at Duffy Antiques

I hope you all decide to play.



THE RULES (for this game of tag):

1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)

2 comments:

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Hey Marlys ..I'm playing tag with you! I hope it continues. A perfect game for the dead of winter ..or summer, if you're down under. Gee,I hope that's still being said. My mind is wandering.. Laura

Laura Lynn said...

Marlys I LOVED learning more about you. LOL about no photo on the first thing.. and that was a very interesting fact about you and your husband! How sweet that your sisters named you :)